Version 12 and Above
Autocad DXF files can be added to the FLO-Sheet to speed up drawing the piping system model.The DXF file is added as a scalable image file.
To add a DXF file:
- Click the Add DXF file button in the Annotation Toolbar or the Toolbox and click on an area of the FLO-Sheet to place the DXF image.
- Navigate to the desired folder and select the DXF file and click Open. The image is placed on the FLO-Sheet.
- Click on the Select button to manipulate the image.
- Move the image to the desired location.
- Re-size the image while maintaining the aspect ratio by clicking on a green box in any corner and drag the mouse to re-size the image.
- Re-size the image while stretching it by clicking on the middle green box at the top, bottom, or side and drag the mouse to resize the image.
Version 12 and above do not support exporting the PIPE-FLO file to a DXF file