If you have a USB License Key Dongle, do NOT plug in the USB License Key until the installation is complete.
- Login to your computer as a User with administrative privileges.
- Make sure your USB License Key is NOT plugged in.
- Browse to your Flow of Fluids disc or Downloaded Flow of Fluid Media Files (If you do not have the disc, you may obtain a downloadable copy of this disc online here: http://eng-software.com/technet/upgrade/default.aspx.
- Locate your Flow of Fluids Setup installer, named ’Flow of Fluids 12.1 Setup.exe’ (browse to downloaded extracted folder or or CD media)
- Right-click ’Flow of Fluids 12.1 Setup.exe’
- A context menu should pop-up, in that menu select ’Run as administrator’
If you do not have the ’Run as administrator’ option, please contact your company’s IT Administrator to give you access to this.
- Follow the steps in the setup wizard. Select Retail Installation.
PLEASE NOTE: The installer wizard will pop-up two installer windows during this process which may also activate your UAC windows twice. This is expected! Please accept any UAC warnings and continue installing Flow of Fluids.
- After installing Flow of Fluids, you may now plug in your USB License Key if you have one. Then wait for key USB License Key drivers to automatically install (the driver configure may take a few moments to complete).
- Your installation is now complete. You may proceed to start using your Flow of Fluids program.