To install the latest server software, complete the following instructions:
1. Log into your computer as a user with administrative permissions.
2. Download the latest run-time installer HERE, and save it to your desktop.
3. Create a new folder in the root of C: named "server"
4. Locate the downloaded file haspdinst.zip, and Extract All... to C:\server (On Windows Server 2016, 2012, Windows desktop 10, 8 and 8.1 extract it to your desktop then manually copy it to the C:\Driver folder)
5. Open an elevated Command Prompt by doing the following sub-steps
Notes: If you do not have the 'Run as administrator' option, please contact your company's IT Administrator to give you access to this or have them perform the procedure for you.
- Navigate to Start menu and type in the search bar: cmd
- Once 'cmd.exe' shows in the program list, right-click it and select: Run as Administrator.
Type in cmd from your tile screen. The Windows 8 search feature will display the command prompt option. right click it and select the run as administrator option.
Type in cmd from your tile screen. The Windows 8 search feature will display the command prompt option. Right click it to open the selection menu and select the run as administrator option.
Type cmd in the search bar or click the search symbol if the search bar is set to minimum then type cmd.
then right click the Command Prompt search result and select Run as Administrator.
6. In the Command Prompt window, enter the following command (this has to be run from the Command Prompt):
c:\server\haspdinst.exe -i -fi -kp
This should launch your driver software installation. Wait for this to finish installing.
7. The software will finish installing when you see a window with an Ok button. Push the Ok button to finish the installation.
You can download the latest RUS Utility program to use with the updated Sentinel LDK from HERE