Version 16.0.40080 (released on 07/20/2017)
- Added the ability to define Tank Geometries to the Tank devices.
- Centrifugal Pump Speed can now be adjusted between Lineups.
- Updated the Flow of Fluids user interface with more modern icon images.
- Define Tank Geometries to the Tank devices.
- Adjust Elevation between Lineups.
- Adjust Centrifugal Pump Speed between Lineups.
- Search for a specific device in a PIPE-FLO® Professional Lite model.
- Model fan/blower devices through Centrifugal Pump(s) devices.
- Approximately 6,000 new fluids based on Yaws formulas.
- Ability to filter the list of Fluids for increased efficiency when selecting fluids.
- Improved the usability and user interface of the Pump Graph.
- Performance improvements for PIPE-FLO® Professional Lite, specifically with larger piping systems.
- New calculations included for the addition of Tank Geometries:
- Net Flow Rate.
- Total Tank Volume.
- Tank Liquid Volume.
- New messages incorporated for the new Tank Geometries.
- Updated message for the situation where a gas fluid zone is used with a Centrifugal Pump.