PIPE-FLO Professional and Flow of Fluids version 12.1.21412 was released on 8/7/2013.
- Scale System feature allows you to scale the drawn lengths of pipes in order to move devices closer together or further apart on the FLO-Sheet. This feature is intended to help users with previous version files that used the Adjust Sizes legacy feature that allowed devices to be spaced very far apart on the FLO-Sheet.
- Print for any FLO-Sheet Report now always shows the extents of the system model.
- Print Selection for any FLO-Sheet Report now shows the current viewable area of the FLO-Sheet.
- The FLO-Sheet image is now centered on any reports.
- All large page size reports can now be generated. Additional v12+ Reports Available for Download.
- Upgraded to the latest version of NCReport 2.9.0.
- Added upstream and downstream pressure results to the DataLink Pipe table.
- Updated Compressibility Check Sheet.
- PB 2013-001 Printed Reports Do Not Display Properly for DPI Settings Higher Than Standard
- PB 2013-002 Valves and Fittings not Recorded Correctly in DataLink Fittings Data Table.
- PB 2013-003 System Summary Report Displays Incorrect Total Control Valve Flow Rates.
- PB 2013-004 Variable Speed Centrifugal Pump Not Warning When Beyond the Speed Range
- PB 2013-005 Power Corrections in Magnatex Metallic Mag Drive Pump Catalogs are Not Transferred to the PIPE-FLO Model
- PB 2013-006 System Resistance Curve Does Not Display Correctly for Units Other Than Feet and GPM
- PB 2013-007 Program Crashes if Certain Atmospheric Pressure Units are Used in Conjunction with Centrifugal Pumps, DataLink, or Reports
- PB 2013-008 Design Point Flow Rate for Pump Selection is Wrong if the Design and Document Flow Rate Units are Not the Same
- PB 2013-009 Pump Graph Operating Point Wrong for Variable Speed Centrifugal Pump if Design and Document Flow Rate Units are Different
- PB 2013-010 NPSH Margin Ratio is Not Being Applied to the NPSH Required by Centrifugal Pumps
- Runtime error when accessing the fluid tables from the Table Manager. The required file is now installed with PIPE-FLO.
- PB 2013-011 Standard Flow Rate Units for Component Curves Become Invalid When Importing a Version 2009 File
- Device with a level 1 and level 3 message is colored yellow, but should be colored red.
- The wait cursor stays active after the "Calculation warnings" pop-up is displayed.
- Isolated nodes are propagated during copy/paste.
- Some symbol boundaries causing invisible pipes.
- Changes can be made to Fluid Zones and Lineups in protected/viewer mode.