Program affected: PIPE-FLO Professional 12 and Flow of Fluids 12
Build numbers affected: 12.0.19520, 12.1.21412, 12.1.21778
Approved by: RL
The Property Grid may be undocked and used as a free-floating window. Certain design data is entered in dialog boxes and drop down menus accessed from the Property Grid. If the Property Grid is undocked, values entered into some of these design data fields are not being committed, i.e., the entered value is not actually updating the device's design data.
If the Property Grid is undocked, design data values fail to commit when entered in the following places:
- Tank's Penetrations dialog
- Pipe's Size drop down menu, including when specified using the Pipe's Size Calculator
- Font dialog for any device
- Curve dP Device's Curve Data dialog
- Pressure Gain Device's Curve Data dialog
- Centrifugal Pump's Pump Data dialog
Make sure the Property Grid is docked before attempting to edit the mentioned design data.