Using PUMP -FLO Desktop software, you can update your pump performance data to correct for impeller materials or slurries. If you are modeling a pump with special material requirements, you can apply the appropriate correction factors to your performance curves and add a note to the curve to indicate why the change was made.
To do this:
- Open the System Data dialogue
- Choose the Curve Corrections and Losses tab
- Enter the appropriate correction factor and notes to display on the curve
- Continue your selection by entering the design point and selecting a curve
- The curve will indicate that it has been corrected and the note you entered will be printed on your pump report.
The attached screenshot should help you find the dialogues.