40539 Release Notes
- Incorporated PIPE-FLO® Overtime 2009 functionality into PIPE-FLO® Professional enabling the user to simulate their system over a period of time.*
- Added the ability to define Tank Geometries to the Tank devices.
- Centrifugal Pump Speed can now be adjusted between Lineups.
- Updated the PIPE-FLO® Professional user interface with more modern icon images.
*PIPE-FLO® Overtime module is purchased separately and operates on PIPE-FLO® Professional v16.0 (and above) exclusively
- Utilize the PIPE-FLO® Overtime functionality in PIPE-FLO® Professional:
- Create curves to represent specific operational trends for devices within the PIPE-FLO® Professional Model.
- Create a series of discrete events to depict program logic control.
- Graph the results of the simulation.
- Create multiple simulations within one PIPE-FLO® Professional Model.
- Live updates as the simulation is progressing in the PIPE-FLO® Professional Model.
- Playback the simulation to focus on specific time slices within the simulation.
- Create printed reports of the all the simulation parameters and results.
- Store the PIPE-FLO® Overtime file within the PIPE-FLO® Professional Model.
- Mix-and-match multiple simulations with multiple lineups in the PIPE-FLO® Professional Model.
- Define Tank Geometries to the Tank devices.
- Adjust Elevation between Lineups.
- Adjust Centrifugal Pump Speed between Lineups.
- Search for a specific device in a PIPE-FLO® Professional Model.
- Model fan/blower devices through Centrifugal Pump(s) devices.
- Approximately 6,000 new fluids based on Yaws formulas.
- Ability to filter the list of Fluids for increased efficiency when selecting fluids.
- Improved the usability and user interface of the Pump Graph.
- Performance improvements for PIPE-FLO® Professional, specifically with larger piping systems.
- New calculations included for the addition of Tank Geometries:
- Net Flow Rate.
- Total Tank Volume.
- Tank Liquid Volume.
- New messages incorporated for the new Tank Geometries.
- Updated message for the situation where a gas fluid zone is used with a Centrifugal Pump.