1. Log into your computer as a user with administrative permissions.
2. Download the latest run-time installer HERE, and save it to your desktop.
3. Create a new folder in the root of C: named "driver"
4. Locate the downloaded file haspdinst.zip, and Extract All... to C:\driver (On Windows 8/ 8.1 and Windows 10 extract it to your desktop then manually copy it to the C:\driver folder)
5. Open an elevated Command Prompt by doing the following sub-steps
NoteNotes: If you do not have the 'Run as administrator' option, please contact your company's IT Administrator to give you access to this or have them perform the procedure for you.
- Navigate to Start menu and type in the search bar: cmd