These are the minimum system requirements to run PIPE-FLO, PUMP-FLO and Flow of Fluids series applications.
For Windows Vista Specific information refer to How Windows Vista Interacts with Engineered Software Products.
For Windows 7 Specific information refer to How Windows 7 Interacts with Engineered Software Products.
- PC Computer: Intel or AMD processer processor capable of running Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32 bit), Windows Vista Business/Ultimate (32 or 64 bit) or Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 or 64 bit). Windows XP Home Edition, Windows 8.0/8.1 and Windows 10. Windows XP all versions, Windows Vista Home Basic/Premium, Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 Home Basic/Premium, Windows 8.0/8.1 RT and home in addition to earlier versions of Windows are not supported.
- Mac computers: PIPE-FLO, PUMP-FLO and Flow of Fluids products can be run with 3rd party emulation /virtual machine software that would create a supported Windows environment (would need to have USB support for standalone versions of PIPE-FLO and Flow of Fluids) Would need to obtain/purchase a copy of Microsoft Windows software (Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7) for use with the virtual machine software.
- Minimum of 30-40 MB of available fixed disk space
- 1GB for Windows 7 (recommended by operating system)
- 512MB of RAM recommended for Windows Vista (operating system minimum specs)
- 256MB of RAM recommended for XP Professional
- 800x600 or higher screen resolution
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installation from media
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
- Adobe Reader® software for viewing and/or printing the supplemental catalog documents
- Microsoft Excel® (32 bit version 2003 or higher) software for PIPE-FLO Professional X-Link (64 bit version of Excel not supported presently)
- Windows compatible printer or plotter
- For networking:
- Network adapter appropriate for the type of local-area, wide-area, wireless, or home network you wish to connect to, and access to an appropriate network infrastructure.
*Note that Microsoft ended support for Windows XP on April 8th 2014*