1. Log into your computer as a user with administrative permissions.
2. Download the latest run-time installer HERE, and save it to your desktop.
3. Create a new folder in the root of C: named "server"
4. Locate the downloaded file haspdinst.zip, and Extract All... to C:\server (On Windows Server 2016, 2012, Windows desktop 10, 8 and 8.1 extract it to your desktop then manually copy it to the C:\Driver folder)
5. Open an elevated Command Prompt by doing the following sub-steps
Notes: If you do not have the 'Run as administrator' option, please contact your company's IT Administrator to give you access to this or have them perform the procedure for you.