- Incorrect static head calculated for a System Resistance Curve for pumps with different suction and discharge elevations (fixes Program Bulletin PB 2017-003)
- Saved OverTime results don't retain the lineup name
- Lose OverTime results graphs on zoom
- OverTime changes to device Operation fields by Rules or Input Curves does not get applied to the PIPE-FLO model unless the device Operation in the model matches the change in Overtime, although the results graphs and event log show that they are applied.
- Tank levels are frozen in OverTime when "Update PIPE-FLO Model" box is not checked (fixes Program Bulletin PB 2017-002)
- Tank Geometry volume units exported to DataLink in wrong units
- Program crash when loading a Variable Speed pump from a catalog
- Program crash when deleting a "ghost pipe"
- Prevent creation of a "ghost pipe"